Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021.
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 25% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €2,459 in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Vadodara costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €91 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)