Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22831 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €1,411 (S/. 6,182) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 250 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨56 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (about 4 hours ago)