Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is about the same as in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €2,773 (C$4,264) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)