Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Vicenza, Italy
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,202 prices entered by 739 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00961 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €1,417 (ARS $147,552) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)