Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03830 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €2,100 (54,838 Kč) in Brno.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $700 (about 3 hours ago)