Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20440 EUR / RON
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €1,605 (7,850 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)