Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Vicenza, Italy
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / LBP *
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 74% more expensive than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,582 (10,329,376 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Newark, New Jersey costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 3 hours ago)