Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.928 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 75% more expensive than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,237 (CHF 5,645) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)