Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €1,353 (COL$5,811,873) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 2 hours ago)