Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / BND
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 14% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €2,662 (B$4,282) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)