Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 45% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €1,644 (2,923,559 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)