Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15028 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €1,474 (R$ 9,809) in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 20,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)