Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,354 (₩4,468,751) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huánuco costs S/. 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 433,700 (27 minutes ago)