Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11077 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €1,342 (12,114TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)