Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021.
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €2,250 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)