Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11172 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €1,149 (10,286TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 3 hours ago)