Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11017 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 74% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €823 (7,473TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Loja costs $275 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)