Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11079 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 71% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €881 (7,953TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)