Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Vicenza, Italy
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00217 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 39% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €1,959 (902,649 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)