Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 47.807 HUF / HRK
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 46% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 729,809 Ft (15,266 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 4 hours ago)