Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.635 HUF / TWD
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 630,878 Ft (59,322 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 452,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)