Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 80.210 HUF / PLN
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 537,572 Ft (6,702 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)