Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 362.293 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 55% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 741,820 Ft (€2,048) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Providence, Rhode Island costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)