Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Veszprém, Hungary
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 66.502 HUF / LYD *
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 52% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 415,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 198,194 Ft (2,980 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)