Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 90.627 HUF / ILS
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 162% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,298,673 Ft (14,330 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 496,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)