Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 216.076 HUF / NZD
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 130% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,007,833 Ft (NZ$4,664) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 439,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)