Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 73.633 HUF / RON
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 407,292 Ft (5,531 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)