Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.504 HUF / MAD
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 493,939 Ft (14,743 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 452,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 3 hours ago)