Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 53.611 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 434,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 402,575 Ft (R$ 7,509) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)