Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 359.392 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 678,260 Ft (€1,887) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 423,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)