Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 365.600 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 738,696 Ft (€2,021) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 455,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)