Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 308.323 HUF / CUC *
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 613,374 Ft (1,989 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling240 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)