Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Veszprém, Hungary
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.415 HUF / ARS *
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 469,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 289,196 Ft (ARS $84,696) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 3 hours ago)