Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 80.525 HUF / SAR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 465,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 416,215 Ft (﷼ 5,169) in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)