Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 111.072 HUF / XCD
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 88% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 934,105 Ft (EC$8,410) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 3 hours ago)