Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,598 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 53.940 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is about the same as in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 429,850 Ft (R$ 7,969) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 416,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)