Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 364.266 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 810,685 Ft (€2,226) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)