Cost of living in Quelimane, Mozambique vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.036 HUF / MZN
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quelimane (Mozambique) is 34% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 458,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 301,997 Ft (74,825 MT) in Quelimane.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)