Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 46.332 HUF / CNY
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 15% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 560,156 Ft (12,090元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)