Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 48.511 HUF / HRK
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 29% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 553,800 Ft (11,416 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 429,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)