Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.265 HUF / MXN
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is about the same as in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 496,678 Ft (Mex$ 34,818) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 4 hours ago)