Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 79.849 HUF / PLN
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 589,354 Ft (7,381 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)