Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 185.092 HUF / BGN
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 478,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 475,771 Ft (2,570 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 4 hours ago)