Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 53.497 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 508,618 Ft (R$ 9,507) in Paulinia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 425,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Providence, Rhode Island costs $22 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)