Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 359.392 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 642,226 Ft (€1,787) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 425,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)