Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02155 HUF / IDR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 506,077 Ft (Rp 23,479,739) in Palu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)