Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.694 HUF / JPY
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,086,499 Ft (¥403,278) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 2,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)