Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.854 HUF / MKD
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 14% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 429,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 366,805 Ft (62,662 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)