Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.213 HUF / GTQ
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 513,654 Ft (Q13,099) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 421,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 5 hours ago)