Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 196 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.800 HUF / KES
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 31% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 588,212 Ft (Shilling210,105) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 448,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)